Aromatic Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aromatic Dynasty

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server Suggestions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BadBoy101

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:31 pm

1) NO Batteries
2)14x gear should be added
3)Keep all factions/affinities equal
4)Charm shop (not all the charms just some of the important ones) ex.Spirit wings(modo) Thundering Sky(vim) so on and so on
5)Higher essence added to Cash shop to help make Pisces essence quicker so we can get to the pvp quicker
6)refine stop at 12-13
These are just some of the things ive seen that help servers become more popular or fun
Back to top Go down
hmakevhlub

hmakevhlub

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:31 pm

BadBoy i agree of what u say cuz if people using battery it hard to kill people without fasting them
Back to top Go down
Medosa
Game Master
Medosa

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:16 pm

i think making all the pvp wizout pots is some kinda boored for some ppl so we making event called < old school pvp > it is pvp wizout pots only normal pots and wizout gears
so it would be fun Smile
Back to top Go down
hmakevhlub

hmakevhlub

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:18 pm

we are using pots but no battery cuz it keep healing full hp when people hit
Back to top Go down
ryukenhero

ryukenhero

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:31 am

Keep note that if theres no bats, there will be huge disadvantages, lol not that i won't mind, but it'll be fun seeing pvp w/o pots again.

Now I think we don't need to give everything in the cash shop because we also want to "feel" the fun of achieving a goal in the game to keep it fun while away from pvping. So yeah some farming should be added just to make the game a bit more fun because having goals in a game makes it feel worth the while, not just getting everything in a week then stop playing because it got boring with everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Server Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aromatic Dynasty :: Aromatic Dynasty :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: