Aromatic Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aromatic Dynasty

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can i be a GM?

Go down 
+2
Medosa
touayang
6 posters
AuthorMessage
touayang

touayang

Can i be a GM? Empty
PostSubject: Can i be a GM?   Can i be a GM? EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:06 am

I am good person play jd because i help people lot when they ask me. I just help them. If I am gm i not give stuff. when do event who win event ill give stuff only.... I am not pvp lot.. PLEASE GIVE ME BE A GM...
Back to top Go down
Medosa
Game Master
Medosa

Can i be a GM? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can i be a GM?   Can i be a GM? EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:27 pm

ummm wats your country age infos pls pm it to me ty Smile
Back to top Go down
razcol

Can i be a GM? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can i be a GM?   Can i be a GM? EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:17 am

touayang wrote:
I am good person play jd because i help people lot when they ask me. I just help them. If I am gm i not give stuff. when do event who win event ill give stuff only.... I amW not pvp lot.. PLEASE GIVE ME BE A GM...

What the f ?
First you should say almost everyting from you .
Second you should learn some english and stop begging for GM cus you won't be a legit one !
And third , who will be that idiot who accept you as GM .
A GM request looks like this one :

1. Are you 18 or older? (If not, you will not be considered for the position)
2. How long have you played Jade Dynasty?
3. How many private servers have you played? And for how long?
4. Why should you be a GM over other people?
5. Why do you want to be a GM? Elaborate clearly.
6.What is your IGN. (If you don't know what IGN means, then you don't need to apply either)
7. Have you ever been a GM before? (If yes, for how long and what server(s))
8. Why do we have GM's?

I'll start with mine .
1.Yes I am over 18 years old.
2.Ive been playing JD for almost '3 years.
3.I played HyruleJd, CondorHero, XtremeJd. On Hyrule I played 6 month, server was shut down. Condor like 2 month, Xtreme I played for at least 6 months as well, not there much since I did not like the way the server was. I am not expecting to be picked over the other people but I do have experience as a GM and also know some Developing. I would like to be a GM to be able to help the server as much as needed at the same time help new comers, guide them in what they need and of course be there when the owner needs a helping hand.

My IGN will be uNiverse.Hyrule ended up shutting down and that was it for it. You have GM to help the owner in every way needed in game, owner is not always available to help and that when the GM comes, The GM is/should be always available when needed, that why they get hired to always assist the player.

I responded as for my knowledge, and what I used to do, not in such details but what ever the outcome is Good Luck to all, and hope those who where picked do a great job towards the server.

Back to top Go down
razcol

Can i be a GM? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can i be a GM?   Can i be a GM? EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:18 am

And you cannot say you want to be GM because Owner didn't open GM Application Section.
Back to top Go down
yangchee10

Can i be a GM? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can i be a GM?   Can i be a GM? EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:58 pm

razcol dude first of all IGN means In Game Name and he dont need to tell sever cause it officially supporting other severs
Back to top Go down
yangchee10

Can i be a GM? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can i be a GM?   Can i be a GM? EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:01 am

razcol wrote:
touayang wrote:
I am good person play jd because i help people lot when they ask me. I just help them. If I am gm i not give stuff. when do event who win event ill give stuff only.... I amW not pvp lot.. PLEASE GIVE ME BE A GM...

What the f ?
Second you should learn some english and stop begging for GM cus you won't be a legit one !

6.What is your IGN. (If you don't know what IGN means, then you don't need to apply either)
8. Why do we have GM's?

I'll start with mine .
3.I played HyruleJd, CondorHero, XtremeJd. On Hyrule I played 6 month, server was shut down. Condor like 2 month, Xtreme I played for at least 6 months as well, not there much since I did not like the way the server was. I am not expecting to be picked over the other people but I do have experience as a GM and also know some Developing. I would like to be a GM to be able to help the server as much as needed at the same time help new comers, guide them in what they need and of course be there when the owner needs a helping hand.

My IGN will be uNiverse.Hyrule ended up shutting down and that was it for it. You have GM to help the owner in every way needed in game, owner is not always available to help and that when the GM comes, The GM is/should be always available when needed, that why they get hired to always assist the player.

I responded as for my knowledge, and what I used to do, not in such details but what ever the outcome is Good Luck to all, and hope those who where picked do a great job towards the server.

dude your a gayass B. my opinion and you need to learn more english not him
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Can i be a GM? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can i be a GM?   Can i be a GM? EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:48 am

If you like to be one of the gm Aromatic logo pm medosa with ur info...

and we will decide if u the one we looking
Back to top Go down
https://aromaticjd.board-directory.net
ryukenhero

ryukenhero

Can i be a GM? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can i be a GM?   Can i be a GM? EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:08 am

razcol wrote:
touayang wrote:

What the f ?

8. Why do we have GM's?

I'll start with mine .

I think age wouldn't matter because the game depends on mostly experience, you wouldnt want a gm thats 21 and knows nothing about the game. and Next, lol i think the head of the server himself should make the app, not you, its a good example, but not always.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Can i be a GM? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can i be a GM?   Can i be a GM? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can i be a GM?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aromatic Dynasty :: Aromatic Dynasty :: General Discussion-
Jump to: